File W-2 and 1099 Online

Start Filing W-2 and 1099 Forms today! Online W-2 and 1099 Filing for Churches The W-2 Form is probably one of the most common tax forms used by churches today, as every employee must receive one prior to filing their income taxes out and every employer must produce them. The mere mention of filing a…

Read More
Do you need help with estimated payments?

Is this your first ministry position? Are you moving? Have you had a change in your compensation? Let us calculate your estimated payments or optional withholdings. This service will ensure that your tax liabilities are paid on time and no surprises at the end of the year.  Estimated Payment Support Clergy are subject to estimated…

Read More
2022 Church & Clergy Tax Guide

2022 Church & Clergy Tax Guide – Pre-Orders Today! The expected release date is Jan 31st, 2022 Find comprehensive help understanding United States tax laws as they relate to pastors and churches with Richard Hammar’s 2022 Church & Clergy Tax Guide. Tax law in general is highly complex and ever changing. Add to that the many unique rules…

Read More
Churches can now file W-2/1099 forms online – Quick, Easy & Secure

Start Filing Forms Today Every church that pays remuneration for services performed by an employee must file a Form W-2 for each non-clergy and clergy employee or 1099 forms for contractors. For most churches, the mere thought of year-end reporting can cause headaches. You have to do it every year, and it consumes valuable time…

Read More
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!

When you need fast, accurate answers to your questions and don’t want to search the variety of online resources to only wonder if you found the right answers, contact Pro-Advisor Support. This support service provides you comprehensive answers to ALL your questions – all from one source. No more hunting through multiple sources! Ministers are…

Read More
Should my church outsource our bookkeeping?

Church bookkeepers have for a long time been confused with accountants. They, however, carry very different responsibilities. Bookkeepers maintain the financial records of the church that includes income and expense records. They are supposed to keep records of the dates and amount of every transaction of the church. It is also their task to keep…

Read More
Is it too late to file my return?

If you found yourself unable to meet the tax deadline to complete your 2019 tax return by July 15, 2020, you’ll still in luck.  Your extension will allow you to push your filing deadline back to October 15, 2020. This extension is not an extension of time to pay. If you have not made all…

Read More

If you would like to learn more about our tax services designed for clergy or payroll, bookkeeping or HR designed for churches, please complete the request form to have an advisor contact you.

Click Here