Start Filing Forms Today

Every church that pays remuneration for services performed by an employee must file a Form W-2 for each non-clergy and clergy employee or 1099 forms for contractors.

For most churches, the mere thought of year-end reporting can cause headaches. You have to do it every year, and it consumes valuable time that you just don’t have to spare. Figuring out which form you need to file, tracking the changing regulation, and filing all take time.

Whether you’re a small or large church, you can benefit from online e-filing with Clergy Financial Resources.

No software required
Because your information is securely saved, every year your file gets quicker and easier.

Only pay for what you need
No more buying extra forms in case of an error only to throw them away at the end of the season.

Avoid Errors:
Pro Advisor will help ensure your forms are filed accurately the first time.

The Responsibility of your Church

    • Submit W-2 or 1099 information

What We Do

Once you’ve submitted your forms, we:

    • Review information with you
    • E-file your forms directly to the IRS or SSA  
    • Print and mail your forms to recipients. Forms are delivered via first-class mail.


<  Back

Clergy Financial Resources serves as a resource for clients to help analyze the complexity of clergy tax law, church payroll & HR issues. Our professionals are committed to helping clients stay informed about tax news, developments and trends in various specialty areas.

This article is intended to provide readers with guidance in tax matters. The article does not constitute, and should not be treated as professional advice regarding the use of any particular tax technique. Every effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the information. Clergy Financial Resources and the author do not assume responsibility for any individual’s reliance upon the information provided in the article. Readers should independently verify all information before applying it to a particular fact situation, and should independently determine the impact of any particular tax planning technique. If you are seeking legal advice, you are encouraged to consult an attorney.

For more information or if you need additional assistance, please use the contact information below.

Clergy Financial Resources
11214 86th Avenue N.
Maple Grove, MN 55369

Tel: (888) 421-0101 
Fax: (888) 876-5101


Complete the request form and a clergy tax, payroll or HR advisor will contact you

Click Here