Taxable or Non-Taxable Clergy Income?

Generally, most income you receive is considered taxable but there are situations when certain types of income are partially taxed or not taxed at all. All sources of income are fully taxable and must be included in your income unless it is specifically excluded by law. To help clergy understand the differences between taxable and…

Read More
Missing a W-2? Here’s What To Do….

Ministers working for a church or church agency should receive a Form W-2 by January 31, 2011. Ministers who report their federal income taxes as self-employed on Form 1099, may face a significant risk of additional taxes and penalties, if they are audited and reclassified as employees by the IRS. Before you file your 2010…

Read More
Want Your Tax Refund Fast – Choose Direct Deposit

Direct Deposit is the fastest, safest way to receive your tax refund. An e-filed tax return means a fast refund. Taxpayers who combine e-file and Direct Deposit can get their refunds in as few as 10 days. Here are three reasons more than 73 million taxpayers chose Direct Deposit in 2010: Security Thousands of paper…

Read More
Request Information

Complete the request form and a clergy tax, payroll or HR advisor will contact you

Click Here