FAFSA and the IRS

Every year, students across America who hope to receive federal financial aid for college must apply for it by filling out a FAFSA, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This year, the timing is a little more difficult than usual. Because the IRS had to delay processing of individual returns this year due to…

Read More
Secular and Clergy Employment Status…What’s the difference?

Churches are required to classify each person that is hired as either a secular or clergy employee. This is a very crucial step in the hiring process. Clergy are taxed differently  than secular employees and this treatment is mandated by law. It isn’t optional, so it is important to know who qualifies as secular or…

Read More
Request Information

Complete the request form and a clergy tax, payroll or HR advisor will contact you

Click Here