Employees may engage in outside employment during non-working hours, provided doing so does not interfere with their job performance or constitute a conflict of interest. Prior to accepting outside employment, employees should notify their manager in writing. The notice must include the name of the Company, the title and nature of the position, the number of working hours per week, and the time of scheduled work hours. If the position constitutes a conflict of interest or interferes with the employee’s job at any time, they may be required to limit or end their outside employment.

HR Policy and Document Customization

Need help with HR forms, job descriptions or letters? Our HR Pros are ready to help you revise or create custom HR documents for your organization.

Learn More…

<  Back

Clergy Financial Resources serves as a resource for clients to help analyze the complexity of clergy tax law, church payroll & HR issues. Our professionals are committed to helping clients stay informed about tax news, developments and trends in various specialty areas.

This article is intended to provide readers with guidance in tax matters. The article does not constitute, and should not be treated as professional advice regarding the use of any particular tax technique. Every effort has been made to assure the accuracy of the information. Clergy Financial Resources and the author do not assume responsibility for any individual’s reliance upon the information provided in the article. Readers should independently verify all information before applying it to a particular fact situation, and should independently determine the impact of any particular tax planning technique. If you are seeking legal advice, you are encouraged to consult an attorney.

For more information or if you need additional assistance, please use the contact information below.

Clergy Financial Resources
11214 86th Avenue N.
Maple Grove, MN 55369

Tel: (888) 421-0101 
Fax: (888) 876-5101
Email: clientservices@clergyfinancial.com


Complete the request form and a clergy tax, payroll or HR advisor will contact you

Click Here