Ministers can arrange to have income taxes (but not social security taxes) withheld from their compensation by means of voluntary withholding agreements with their employers. If the employer agrees to such an arrangement, the minister must furnish the church with a Form W-4, and the church will then withhold on the basis of the standard withholding tables or a fixed amount based on each pay period. The agreement between the ministers and the church must be in writing and must contain (1) the name, address, and social security number of the minister, (2) the name and address of the church, and (3) a statement that the minister desires the withholding of income tax. The agreement may be terminated at any time by means of a written statement.