Take your career to the next level at Clergy Financial Resources. We are currently seeking ambitious; people-oriented, bookkeepers with drive and high aspirations who can grow with our firm to a higher level of professionalism in the following positions.
- QB Certified (May qualify for remote option)
- -QuickBooks Desktop
- -A/P, A/R, Data Entry
- -Office duties
- -Excel spreadsheets and Word documents
- -Client interaction
- -Task management
- -Client management and billing
- -Financial reporting
- -Troubleshooting and problem solving
- -Manage multiple emails in Outlook
You should be willing to demonstrate experience in the majority of the Job Summary items listed, QB Certification.
- Strong AR and AP accounting skills
- Highly detailed and accurate
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Continuous learner
- Detail orientated, friendly disposition
- Compose well-written correspondence
To be considered as a serious applicant, you must send a resume, with a cover letter describing your interest in this position, and hourly compensation requirement. In addition to answering the following questions.
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of QuickBooks experience do you have?
- How many years have you done church bookkeeping?
- Rate your skill set 1-10 on Quickbooks Desktop
- Rate your skill set 1-10 on Quickbooks Online
- Must have a minimum of five years of church bookkeeping experience using QuickBooks Desktop or Online.
- A remote option may be available for qualified applicants.
- A background check is required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 8:30 am and 5:00 pm
- Monday through Friday
Schedule your interview today with the link below or contact Clergy Financial Resources for direct scheduling at (763) 425-8778.
Clergy Financial Resources
Tax I Payroll I Bookkeeping I HR
11214 86th Avenue N.
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Tel: 1 (888) 421.0101
Fax: 1 (888) 876.5101