Experience matters. Especially when it comes to managing HR and payroll compliance issues. Our HR Pros have an average of more than 10 years of experience, hold professional certifications from the HR Certification Institute and handle thousands of questions each month.
Your employee handbook can be an invaluable organizational tool … or an employment lawsuit waiting to happen. And in recent years, Congress and state legislatures have been busy enacting laws that directly affect your employee handbook. If you haven’t kept up, your handbook is out-of-date! Order risk-free! If you are not completely satisfied with your employee handbooks development, just let us know within 30 days and your money will be refunded in full. Order today and received 12 month HR On-Demand Support FREE.
With the HR On-Demand Program, your organization can virtually outsource their HR department. Our experienced and certified HR Professionals work with you to address your organization-specific questions and needs, including:
- Ask the Pro: Address your situational questions in regards to legal compliance, personnel issues, and payroll questions and receive a response within one business day.
- Document Customization: Our HR Pros will create and/or customize your HR documents, and review them for potential legal concerns.
- Employee Handbook Development: Schedule a personal appointment with an HR Pro to develop a custom Employee Handbook and a plan for implementation
- HR Support Online Subscription: (
- Employee Handbook: Downloadable and customizable.
- Policy Library: Library of standard business policies.
- State and Federal Laws: Written in easy-to-understand terms.
- HR Forms: Library of business, state, and federal forms.
- 3-Minute HR Audit: Assess the effectiveness of your HR functions.
- eAlerts: Instant notification for important law updates.
- HR Checklists: Checklists to help organize business tasks.
- HR Guides: Various guidelines provide helpful references in following particular business procedures.
- Job Descriptions: Catalog to help organize and hire employees.
- Q&A Database: Hundreds of questions answered by HR Pros.
- HR Best Practices: Monthly articles covering best practices.
- Monthly Newsletter: Alerts and articles to stay current.
- Glossary of Terms: Easy to read definitions for key HR terms.
- HR News and Updates: HR-related news feeds and updates.
- HRCast: Monthly podcasts covering HR best practices.
- HR Resource Center: Resources for ordering posters, training materials, and reference literature.
- Quick Guides: Hot topics of employee solutions.